Scholarships For African American Male StudentRegister Today!
- by myjesusisgood44 Jul 10, '11Hello Everyone!!! I am a Black male looking for scholarships to continue my education. I have completed my first year of my pre-req at Sinclair. I am transferring to Wright state In the Fall and need help with covering the 15-17000 dollar expense. Thanks For All of your Help
- Jul 15, '11 by czyjaHave you talked to the financial aid people at wright state? I don't know of any specific scholarships but it would not surprise me if they are out there. At my school they have excellent info on this sort of thing for us.
- Jul 26, '11 by roscopeecoare you trying to get a scholarship based on your academic performance or your minority status?
- Jul 31, '11 by MrChicagoRNBlatant steal from another thread:
Quote from Mission
"Students will be eligible for the Robert Wood Johnson GEM scholarships if they are African-American, Hispanic, American Indian, Asian or male (groups underrepresented in nursing) or from disadvantaged backgrounds."
■Are from groups that are underrepresented in nursing (men and minorities) or from an economically-disadvantaged background
"•Underrepresented Groups in Nursing (minority and male students)"
- Aug 25, '11 by algebra_demystifiedCarry your own water.
- Aug 25, '11 by UVA Grad NursingEach year the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation has awards 30-4 universities New Careers in Nursing scholarships to award to minority nursing students (including men). However, these are only for second degree nursing students (ABSN or Direst Entry MSN students). The list of schools with NCIN awards varies from year to year, so look at http://www.newcareersinnursing.org/current-programs.
- Aug 25, '11 by s2udeusLovely day today!