Poll: As a male in Nursing school, my goal/desire is to work in this area.... - Page 4Register Today!
- Nov 16, '07 by JaredCNAI'm gonna shoot for the cliche 3...
ER, ICU, and OR. Spend a length of time in each after I have relevant experience and decide which I like best.
- Nov 25, '07 by TPS360ICU-step down
- Nov 26, '07 by NavyVetPut me down for the ICU==>CRNA route. Hopefully I can stay motivated to do the extra schooling beyond my RN licensure.
- Dec 16, '07 by edogs334Although my career goals may change, right now I want to aim for being either a critical care transport nurse or an ACNP.
- Jan 10, '08 by angel589I will be starting on January 22 on my bsn,after that i see myself as a CRNA .
- Jan 12, '08 by Derek_GI am leaning towards ED, ICU, Burn Unit and Flight Nursing.
- Feb 6, '08 by bsn2011Emergency.
- Feb 6, '08 by PadawanLearnerQuote from Annointed_RNStudentI assisted in a delivery as a volunteer firefighter once. I would very much like to avoid doing that again...ever. But hey, if that's your calling have it OB-GY-nobi, and don't let anyone tell you that you can't.OB-Labor and Delivery Especially! We as guys need to break into this specialty!