Poll: As a male in Nursing school, my goal/desire is to work in this area.... - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 25, '06 by staygoldCRNA is my passion too. I have a long way too go but I'm focused
- Aug 30, '06 by [RN]wannabe09Hmmmmmmmm..
for now i want to be a E.R nurse.
not yet have an idea about the other field(im just a second yr BSN)
my professor in ana Physio works as a E.R nurse, he told us about this. and i find this one adventurous
- Sep 1, '06 by AsklepiosI think I would like to learn more about being an OR nurse. The idea of seeing all sorts of operations and procedures fascinates me. I'm also very interested in working in a burn unit. I saw a program about some of the things they are doing to heal burned skin and it's really amazing.
- Sep 11, '06 by semi-flyWhat about Forensic Nursing? Can someone explain what is involved in Nursing Law?
- Sep 13, '06 by SAC101I enjoy teaching...if only I didn't have to do clinicals.
- Nov 4, '06 by Salesman217C.R.N.A. = M.O.N.E.Y.
- Jan 10, '07 by CezRCRNA would be nice. But I think I'll be happy with E.R or Forensic at first.
- Jan 18, '07 by heywazzupdudeI'm thinking about working in a Med-Surg first then move on to ER.
- Jan 20, '07 by Annointed_RNStudentOB-Labor and Delivery Especially! We as guys need to break into this specialty!
- Feb 10, '07 by rigmedicWorking as a Remote Medic on an offshore oil rig right now. We do suturing, antibiotics, advanced airway, etc. I am very interested in doing Critical Care and then maybe CRNA. What can I say, I'm a sucker for anything with bells, beeps, and buzzers on it!!