LPN Male??? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 19, '06 by HopeslayerI am 35, was a CNA for 5 years. Today i received my LPN license. Go for it young man.
- Aug 9, '06 by summerland5There are 2 guys in my class. One is 30 or so, the other is 56.
GO FOR IT!
- Aug 9, '06 by MaleRNstudent21I'm also of hispanic descent. I'm 22yrs of age and my frist thought was to go into a LPN program. I later choose to become a RN. So now I'm a pre-nursing RN student. And as of now I'm very happy. Also I'm the 1st in my entire family to go into nursings as well. My mother is in healthcare. This is what made me decide after she kept coming home telling me the advantages of nursing. Its not many males that are minorites in my school that are going into nursing, but hey its time to make history! GO FOR IT!
- Aug 17, '06 by With A Jeep38 and there are 6 of us guys in a Class of 31 students for the LPN this year.
- Aug 19, '06 by erdad71Hi,
I am also a hispanic student LVN located out of Texas. I currently have 79 students in my class and only 10 of them are male. I currently work in a ER with 5 LVN's all males all with 6+ yrs of ER experiance. being a male nurse shouldn't stop you....
GO FOR IT!
NAVY CORPSMAN aka "Doc Yogie"Last edit by erdad71 on Aug 19, '06
- Sep 4, '06 by quakrspeclQuote from taxminia0311Hello, taxminia0311-Hi, let me introduce my self to you I'm a Hispanic male in late 30's and and a father to a 19, 14 and 7 year old all boys and this coming September I will be the first and only to have decided to become the first and only male nurse in my entire family and no their aren't any female nurses in my family... I will be attending to a part-time LPN program in Ct and I was just wondering if their are any other LPN male student in this forum besides R.N ??? Which I have nothing against R.N's
I'm 45 years old, and father to three amazing kids:
Daughters are 19 and 8 years old. My son is 11.
I just began a full time LPN program a couple weeks ago.
You are NOT alone!
- Sep 24, '12 by dennisleeI'm 35, father of two sons and just beginning a full time LPN program, should be interesting for all of us!