A little cushion means less pushin'Register Today!
- by NurseDaddy2006 Apr 17, '07Took a test today. The third exam of the semester. After this comes a final. Unlike previous semesters, they tell you your grade right away. Nice to not have to wait. This afternoon I got home, checked the school email system, and found a note that my grade would be sent shortly.
I kept hitting refresh. Eventually it arrived. Shucks! I only got a 90! LOL. Last year on the third exam I got a 92! Where did I go wrong! 5 incorrect answers? No problem. I did not study very much this time, so I'm not frettin'.
Now, if I walk into the final and put a smiley face on the test and walk out, I'll still pass the class. It's nice to be able to not have to worry about test grades anymore.
There's only seven 8-hour clinicals to get through. Whatever I get on the final is gravy, as far as I'm concerned. I'm going to do it this time, I know I am.
- Apr 17, '07 by TweetyCongrats on passing and moving on. Good luck!
- Apr 17, '07 by NurseDaddy2006Thanks Tweety. Congrats to you on 35,098 posts! I just noticed that you've been here that long and contributed that much. String those posts end to end and they could circle the globe, like maybe, 3 times.
- Apr 17, '07 by MBARNBSNAre your exams the same as last year or did your school change them up a bit? Just Curious! By the way, CONGRATS!
- Apr 17, '07 by jill48Congratulations on the awesome test grades!:hatparty: Keep up the good work.
- Apr 18, '07 by NurseDaddy2006Same line of questioning. Changed up a bit here and there. Besides, last year I was so out of my mind, that I could not remember the questions after the test anyway, so they might as well be new.
I'm familiar enough with the material I suppose. When a question jumps out at me as being familiar, it's probably because I got it wrong. I got the same ones wrong as last year on this test, at least that's what I think.
- Apr 19, '07 by JaxiaKileyCongrats -- that's so awesome! I'm excited for you.
- Apr 27, '07 by locolorenzo22rock out.....Yeah, my school does the online posting...one instructor was bad about it (would post 2-3 weeks later), other posts same night..so far, I have a low B, so I'm just shooting for B's on everything that's left....