introduce my self (new member)Register Today!
- by bachlor Jun 13, '06my name is chris, and i just got familiar with the website and i love it. i love the resources. i just got accepted to a BSN program for RN (its a three year program). i am 22 years old, male from los angeles.
- 542 Views
- Jun 13, '06 by TweetyHi Chris. Good luck to you in school. Welcome to Allnurses!
- Jun 13, '06 by nnayrHi chris! Im Ryann from the Philippines, 28 y/o. I just want you to know that we are going in the same path my friend. I'm also taking up nursing. Although it's a four year course, I have to be patient and strive hard for my higher goals. Always think that we can make a difference eventhough we are guys! Good luck on your studies!
- Jun 14, '06 by bachlorthanks you too, but your taking a four year course, mine is three years for bsn, i feel like "finally i made it" eventhough its just the entrance part, but you know what its a damn good feeling... i start this fall, but this whole last year and half for the prerequests
- Jun 14, '06 by ThunderwolfWelcome!