The Guys Club: Guy Students Come on In! - Page 7Register Today!
- Not sure when alias is coming out probably september. I could look it up
edit>> it doesnt say on abc's site..Last edit by agent on Aug 15, '03
- Aug 15, '03 by twarlikOriginally posted by camrn
Thanks for the welcome, Todd. Yeah, I finished A&P I and II this summer and thought I'd pull all my gray hair out, which would pretty much make me bald! The last 2 weeks were the toughest and I blew my A on the last 2 lecture exams. But, oh well, I feel blessed to have gotten what I got.
I hope Micro is okay this fall. I've heard mixed reviews. How'd you fair in it this summer?
- im going to try to take micro over the summer as well. Should be fairly hellish, but better to get it out of the way.
Im taking a&p in a full semester
- Aug 15, '03 by camrnThanks, Todd: Gosh it's so good to be talking to GUYS about school and getting this kind of real feedback. Thanks, you guys. Let's keep this up. Great idea, Agent! (oh, and thanks for the tidbit on Alias. Should be ready to rock around September.
- About alias.. this whole losing her memory thing seemed kind of retarded.. i hope they pull it off and dont turn the series into something stupid.
- Aug 15, '03 by hobbesOkay guys,
I need more people to sign up for the football pickem league at Yahoo. I KNOW there should be some football fans perusing this thread, so lets have a little fun in between classes this semester and see how good you are at picking winners. If interested , check out the details I posted in the original thread:
- The guys at work here are doing the fantasy football. I dont have time to stay current so I dont play
- Aug 15, '03 by ADONLTCWhen I went to nursing school - back when Flo was teaching - there were 3 men in a class of 110. All of us were older students, starting on a second careers. Men still only comprise about 5-7 percent of all nurses. We need to encourage more men to join the profession!
- I know some who encouraged me.
Thats why im trying to share the love
- Aug 16, '03 by bigwavedavethis is great to see such a response by guys! i have been on here for about two years now or so and i don't think i have ever seen anything like this before. unfortunately i don't always have time to post comments, but i always look to see what's new. for all of you husbands/fathers out there- i can sympathize w/what you are going through...i have been married 4 years w/3 yr old son and one on the way! those who have kids- what do you do to find quiet time to study? also- not to brag but i am down to my last two semesters of my bsn program (seniors rock!) but i say that b/c i noticed that a lot of you guys are working on pre-reqs...if you have any questions about anything now or what to expect in the future feel free to pm me or post a new thread and i will do my darn'dest to reply. like i have told someone before- i have not seen it all, but i have seen a lot! good luck guys- and keep up the great posts!