A "dating female students in your class" post - Page 8Register Today!
- Dec 4, '11 by That GuyUgh I dont learn. Dated someone from my floor for awhile. Just fell apart. Its not miserable but its not fun seeing her everyday.
- Dec 4, '11 by mindlorWhat I find is that many feign interest, but their motive is that I help them with their studies....parasites basically
- Dec 4, '11 by pedro2012Quote from mindlorwell if thats the case, then take advantageWhat I find is that many feign interest, but their motive is that I help them with their studies....parasites basically
- Apr 10, '12 by GradiusAnyone have anything new to add to this thread lately? It was... an interesting read.
- Apr 11, '12 by commonsenseQuote from GradiusOnly one thing to add, Nike's slogan doesn't apply to this issue.Anyone have anything new to add to this thread lately? It was... an interesting read.
- Apr 11, '12 by Kendel.GOkay, I'm a girl, but here's my opinion:
I wouldn't date someone in my class unless I thought they were the kind of person I'd marry. Try hanging out in groups outside of school (so you can see their real personality, and determine if they actually are interested in you- not looking for homework help) and in groups if at all possible. You can't learn much about someone in a class room setting, or even at clinicals. While the student/student relationship could get messy, I think it would be no different than co-workers being in a relationship. I'd just make sure you'd be in it for the long haul before you wasted time and energy on each other. If you just hang out and decide its not for you, then there's no awkwardness.
- Marry? WTH? What happened to a good old fashioned hook up?
- Apr 11, '12 by Kendel.Gmindlor- that's my opinion. but i'm not the "good old fashion hook up" type. I actually hope to be treated with respect and dignity. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship just for sex :-( Nope not me! But, again, I'm just stating my opinion :-D
- Who said anything about a relationship?
Please know that I am just teasin you a bit