Ages of male nursing students? - Page 46Register Today!
- Feb 12, '12 by GatsbygreatThere are usually about three guys in my classes. All of us are in our twenties. I'm 21
- Mar 13, '12 by loxahatchee56 now. 57 when i start the accelerated BSN program in may, 58 when i graduate on may 2013.
i have become used to being the oldest and one of few, it not only, male in my pre-req classes.
looking forward to a new career at an advanced age, but going back to school and getting accepted into nursing school have made me feel a lot younger.
- Mar 13, '12 by GitanoRNcongrats are in order... and remember age is but a number, while education last a lifetime... aloha~
- Mar 17, '12 by Mufassim 23..jst nw i start my degree of nursing in srilanka university of srijayawardenepure.
- Mar 17, '12 by kntdoneyetI am a first semester ADN. I am 29 yr old.
- Mar 18, '12 by zzriderI just got my acceptance letter from the RN program of choice yesterday. When I start in the fall, I'll be 46.This is a second career for me (was a software developer previously). I eased in to health care by working as an EMT and in a hospital ER for the past couple years. I'm thrilled beyond words to be starting nursing school soon.
- Mar 18, '12 by lonestar9918Got my acceptance letter last week for Fall start! i am 30 yrs old.Previously in the mortgage industry.Married to a nursing student who graduates in May! Woohoo!
- Mar 19, '12 by Wild Irish LPNHey There Murses....yeah, I am a later arrival on the nursing scene....I am graduating my LPN program this June at 43 years old.....Going on for my LPN to BSN starting in September, so I will be close to 46 when I finish up....Being a nurse has been the best decision I have ever made....was in management and ownership of a small bottled water company here in Denver/Boulder area since 1991, sold it all and took a year off of work to focus on my studies....Graduating with honors and have already been accepted into the BSN program, contingent upon my NCLEX-PN passing score....pretty happy, pretty stoked....and the Broncos got Peyton Manning....life is good!
- Mar 21, '12 by Ryan929I'll be 28 when I start this Fall. Kind of a second career, and it took me awhile to really figure out what I wanted to do.
- Mar 21, '12 by CaptKris32 year old when I graduate. Fit enough to work the 20 somethings into the ground.