Ages of male nursing students? - Page 44Register Today!
- Nov 18, '11 by BeachsideNicQuote from tally2012I agree... I'll be 43 next week and starting my BSN program in January... It definitely helps to reinforce our decisions to know that we are in good company... good luck to you in your program!I'm 43 and just starting an ADN program in January. Good to see there are so many guys making the jump to Nursing as a second career. Also helps to reinforce my decision.
- Nov 22, '11 by dbowenI'm 30yrs old...starting in Jan!!! Good Luck to you all!!!
- Nov 22, '11 by LoqueI'm 28. From the looks of my class, I'm kinda in the middle. I'm between 22 year old just finished undergrads, and further middle aged family guys.
- Nov 22, '11 by oneaware31, I graduate from a BSN program in May of 2012.
- Jan 12, '12 by HighmoonI'm 37, doing a 1-year accelerated program. There are 8 other guys and most are between 25-30-ish. We also have one 21-year old.
- Jan 13, '12 by wilfred1919i'm 25, i shifted from civil engineering to nursing two years back, i will be done my bs nursing in 2014. Hopefully leave the Philippines to go back to my country of origin.
- Jan 13, '12 by ThePrincessBrideOne was 41, but he failed out of the program and has to repeat.
One is 25, and he is doing very well.
Another is in his late 30s. He was a former Chemical Engineer, and he is a complete know-it-all. Gets on my nerves.
One is in his mid thirties, and he is doing good for himself.
Another one is 20, and he passed by ONE question. He is never serious about his studies.
Another one was older (not sure of the age), but he disppeared after three-four weeks.
Another one, in his twenties, flunked out and has to repeat the year.
- Jan 13, '12 by FSUNurse2bI am 32, considering starting an accelerated BSN program in 1 to 2 years. My current profession is in the investment managment world. I have a BBA and MBA already.
- Jan 28, '12 by KUNGFUpakuaI will be 27 when I begin Fairleigh Dickinson University's 1 year accelerated program this coming May. I don't know how many guys are in my class yet.
- Jan 28, '12 by zieglarfI was 43 when I started the LVN program and graduated last night at 44. Ten grads - 6 women, 4 men. Two of those men were around my age; the last one was ten years older than us.