Ages of male nursing students? - Page 43Register Today!
- Aug 30, '11 by assidereIn my class of 130, we had 13 guys. Four were straight out of highschool, four were in their mid-to-late 20s, and the rest were 40+ second degree-earners...
- Sep 1, '11 by swoods72I was 37 as a male nursing student
- Sep 28, '11 by cheezwizz90I'm one of a select few. I'm 20 but started at 19. My good friend is with me and he's also 20. One guy looks like he's about 60 But usually they're about 30 yrs old I would say.
- Oct 3, '11 by jEstevezim 22 and this is my first semester. the other guys in my class are in their 20s also
- Nov 16, '11 by Timba47....just accepted into the ADN classes, beginning in winter qtr.
- Nov 16, '11 by krnxguhj3321 - First Semester in a 2-year BSN program.
Other ages for the males: 22, 36, 39
- Nov 16, '11 by dhoot19 I start in the spring
- Nov 18, '11 by tally2012I'm 43 and just starting an ADN program in January. Good to see there are so many guys making the jump to Nursing as a second career. Also helps to reinforce my decision.