Ages of male nursing students? - Page 33Register Today!
- Jan 3, '11 by BMNurse85started at age 24 and will be graduating at age 25.
- Jan 9, '11 by DC CollinsStarted at 47, graduated at 48 (last Aug) started working at 49 (last Nov)
- Jan 10, '11 by EHardmanIf accepted, Nursing school starts June 1st, I will turn 41 end of June.
- Jan 10, '11 by chayesI'm 57 and will be retiring from the Fire Service as a Firefighter/Paramedic for 32 years. I'll be 58 when I retire and complete Nursing school and have already been accepted by a local hospital. No age is ever too old to stop learning or give up a dream.
- Jan 11, '11 by shankarswamyhi iam 31 i have completed my bachelors in nursing and here to write my nclex RN exams, i feel like the age will never matter for studies and work.am i correct?
- Jan 14, '11 by Wrexi started at age 22, i'm now 23. will be almost 25 when i graduate.
- Jan 20, '11 by exit9647 will graduate in December 2011
- Jan 21, '11 by markostalinToday that unspoken tradition has been lifted and men as well as women are entering professions once thought to be unsexed like nurses
- Jan 26, '11 by blackadder11141 years young...I am the oldest in the group and male....good fun.
- Jan 26, '11 by GitanoRNCongrats!!! to all of you for pursuing your dreams, as I wish everyone the best in all of your future endeavors........ALOHA~