Accepted into the ADN program! - page 2
FINALLY!! I've been done with my pre-reqs for two semesters now and after my second time applying I FINALLY got got my acceptance letter this week, and orientation is next Friday! I can't wait to finally get started on the... Read More
- 0Jan 13, '11 by chucksterQuote from DC CollinsI'm jealous. Got my ADN back in May, passed the boards a couple of months later and have yet to get even an interview.Good for you! I just finished my ADN in August and started working at the end of November. I am still ecstatic!
Best of luck to the OP - the fun starts now.
- 0Apr 15, '11 by MRB_2010Derrick, I just received my acceptance letter from Spartanburg Community College. However, I'm from the Midlands and would love to attend FDTC. The application is due on 4/29/11, and I intend to apply. I have a few quick questions for your consideration?
1) Did you complete all of the non-nursing courses (BIO-210, ENG-101, MAT-110,PSY-201, Fine Arts/Humanities Elective,BIO-211, Bio 225) before applying?
2) Are you from the preferred attendance area (Florence, Darlington, or Marion)?
3) Can you recall what your prerequisite GPA was. If you're not comfortable providing that, would you mind providing an approximation?
- 0May 6, '11 by akulahawkTo the OP: Hope all is going well for you... It took me 7 Semesters of applying to finally get selected. Such is the fun part of lottery-based selection systems. A couple programs in the area, but are too far for me to travel to, use a simple wait-list process. It is what it is. At least I can finally get going!
- 0Apr 17, '13 by PatMac10,RNCongrats! I graduate with my ADN in 22 days! May 8th! I've gotten job offers in 2 ED's, 2 CVICU/CTICUs, and a Neuro ICU! The job market is not as bad here in SE NC, and im thankful for that. I can't wait! I start my RN to BSN program in July, at Western Governor's University online (sooo affordable!)! Nursing school has been awesome thus far, difficult at times, but worth it!