UNE, Anyone?Register Today!
- by bluemorningglory Mar 2, '09I am thinking of applying to its ADN program.Is anyone here currently enrolled?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=374352©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,658 Views
- Mar 14, '09 by RNCoastiewifeI got to UNE. Do you have any particular questions about it?
- Mar 16, '09 by bluemorninggloryI would like to apply to the program. What is the admissions process like? My aim is to attend for the first 2 years, get my RN and then go right to work.
- Mar 19, '09 by RNCoastiewifeThe admission process wasn't a big deal at all. I was surprised by that with all the other school requiring tests and such. All I did was apply and I had all my transcripts sent and there it was. I was accepted. I don't know when but I heard that they were going to change to a straight BSN program. What other schools are you looking into?
Because UNE is a privet school, it's wicked expenisve too. Good luck in applying. if you have anyother questions let me know.
- Jun 3, '10 by eab12191How do you like their program so far?