NADONA conferenceRegister Today!
- by CapeCodMermaid Jan 9Has anyone here ever attended a NADONA conference? This year it's in Vegas in June. I've never gone and am curious if it's worth the time and money.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=807242©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Jan 11 by LTCRN4LIFETheir website used to be more user friendly and I used to go to the Forum and find them interesting and helpful. My thoughts too occasionally that I would like to go to this.....However, I am wondering if my first move shouldn't be to get Certified as a DON? I think that would be quite educational.
- Jan 11 by CapeCodMermaidI am certified as a DON in LTC....maybe I'm just looking for a good excuse to go to Vegas?
- Jan 11 by LTCRN4LIFELOL! I'd love to go....Hold on.....putting in my request for vacation! LOL!!! Tell me...what did you think about the Cert process? Worth it? Did you learn from it? I know you have years of exp....I have been in LTC/SNF 34 yrs but feel I can always learn something.
- Jan 11 by CapeCodMermaidI thought the cert exam was easy. I only did it because I thought it would look good on my resume'. I try to learn something new every day. My focus these days is infection control.
- Jan 12 by savoytruffleWhat organization does the DON credentialing? I would be very interested in that. Thank you!
- Jan 12 by CapeCodMermaidNADONA does its own credentialing.
I'm not sure if anyone else gives an exam for DONs.