by NRSKarenRN Admin
Mar 7, '09
The American Association of Nurse Assessment Coordinator (AANAC) is a non-profit professional organization dedicated to supporting nurse executives in long-term care by providing accurate and timely information on:
- Leadership and management
- Survey, enforcement and compliance strategies
- Clinical protocols and standards of practice
- Human resources information including preparing staff for success and retaining high quality staff
- Quality assessment and assurance processes
- Risk Management
- Oversight of the RAI/MDS process
- Assessment and care planning
Last edit by Joe V on Aug 5, '10
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.