DON interviewRegister Today!
- by SherrieberrieRN May 17I have an interview at a nursing home for a DON position next week and i haven't had to do an interview in many years. I'm very nervous about my interview. I don't want to sound like an idiot! What types of questions have you been asked in the past?
- May 18 by CapeCodMermaid1. Do you have any experience in Long Term Care and if so, what positions have you held?
2. How were your last DPH surveys?
3. What is your management style?
4. How do you handle irate family members?
5. Are you prepared to work well over 40 hours a week?
I could go on but these are usually the first bunch of questions. And if you answer no to question 1...don't take the job.