I've read some threads with pros and cons regarding attending private colleges for their BSN.
Has anybody graduated from the following schools
and have any information?
1. West Coast University
2. University of Phoenix
3. National University
Following Questions About Each School:
1. How long was your program?
2. How often do they admit students? How many?
3. Tuition in the end (all depending on how many credits were transfered in)
4. What was your class schedule like?
5. How were your clinical rotations?
6. Pros & cons?
7. Any portion of program online?
If you're currently attending any of these schools your input is also apprecaited.