LVN to RN program at Pasadena City 2012Register Today!
This is a discussion on LVN to RN program at Pasadena City 2012 in LPN to RN Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... Hello to all I was wondering if anyone who is currently in the Pasadena City College LVN to RN...by MOMMYOF3BOYZ Nov 19, '11Hello to all I was wondering if anyone who is currently in the Pasadena City College LVN to RN program give any information as to what we can expect while in the program. I received my acceptance letter and would like some information before I start! Also how many days are we in class/clinicals?, how hard or easy is the program really? etc... Thanks in advance for you time!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=643545©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,134 Views
- Nov 21, '11 by stelonYou were accepted to the Spring 2012? If so you're the first on here to hear anything. From what I understand, clinical is not so bad, but there is a ton of reading to do for the lecture classes. Seeing this post is making my heart speed up--I have no idea if I should be panicked I didn't hear anything yet. (Also applied to the LVN-RN Bridge).
My pre-req grades aren't bad, but it's still nerve racking. Good luck--maybe I'll hear something tomorrow.
- Nov 22, '11 by MOMMYOF3BOYZYes I was accepted to the LVN to RN program at PCC I received my email notification last Wednesday Nov 16. Mandatory orientation on Dec.2...
You might be hearing from them any day now best of luck to you! I know how this waiting game is very nerve wrecking!
- Nov 22, '11 by stelonAck--color me scared. Wednesday?! I really hope not hearing from them yet isn't a sign I didn't make it. That sounds like such a long time ago for me to have not heard anything yet. I called them this morning and the guy on the phone told me we wouldn't hear anything until the first two weeks of December or the last week of November if we're lucky.
I think he was talking about the regular RN program, though I made SURE to specify I was talking about the LVN-RN bridge. Still haven't heard a thing. I'll probably give it a try again tomorrow afternoon and hope I get someone who actually listens to my whole question.
Congrats to you though--hopefully I'm not out of luck and I'll see you there.
- Dec 1, '11 by On-Queuewhere is pasadena city college? pasadena in CA?
- Dec 1, '11 by On-Queuenevermind, i researched it. thanks.
Im planning/searching for LVN to RN program too
- Feb 6, '12 by dorkiexciciCongratulations!!!!!!!
I'm planning to apply 2013.