LSC kingwood transition programRegister Today!
- by Rose333 Apr 4Curious to know who else is applying for the lonestar college kingwood transition program? Also, any word of what the cut off score of the 12 point score sheet? Any how many lvns actually apply to the program/ how many are accepted?.... Also, I heard there is a quest online program for LSC as well, anyone know a little about that program? Thanks in advance!
- May 5 by ernursekHi! I am applying to the transition program at Kingwood, too. I am waiting for my pharmacology grade to post so that I can officially apply. I will be pushing the deadline, but I have everything completed. Good luck to you!
- May 5 by ernursekI attended an information session last week. The Quest program only admits once per year. I believe they just started this year.
I'm not sure of the cutoff score. I have a 4.0 cumulative, a 4.0 science, but only an 11.6 on the score sheet. I made a 90 on my English composite section of the HESI, but it dropped me down quite a bit.
- May 12 by Rose33311.6 is a great score! I have an 11.3... Good luck to you!
- May 13 by ernursekGood luck to you as well! I've been told that the transition program isn't as competitive. Hopefully we will both make it in. I will let you know when I hear something.
- May 14 by mittens6395I'm applying also. Since grades just posted I'm getting ready to send in my packet. My score is 11.79.
- May 15 by Rose333That's a good score also! Has anyone heard how many people are accepted for the semester? I think I heard 10...I did my lvn at cyfair!
- May 15 by Rose333Yeah...haha. I hope I'm wrong!