Lamar state college port Arthur - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 1, '12 by bozmanI am about to finish my last prereq Nutrient, I have applied for the Jan 2013 class as well. What have you heard about the program. I want to be successful. Do they give much help to the student? i would love to hear your input , give me a shout when you get a chance firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dec 1, '12 by bozmanWhat is required of you during clinicals? I hope I can do them where I work. What all is required? Is there a palce I pull up and see for my self? email@example.com Give me a shout. Applying for Jan 2013
- Dec 11, '12 by mrswilburnQuote from mysstoreyI applied for Jan 2013. Where are you located. I'm in Dallas area and could use a study buddy.Anybody applying to their lvn-rn online program for 2013? Anybody take heir online nutrition class? Just lookin for se insight. Thanks
- Dec 12, '12 by mrswilburnQuote from arlel58Hello I start next month is there any advice you can give me on how to study?Just finished and passed RNSG 2535 got an A 93.69%. Getting ready for clinicals RNSG 2361 starting on Monday Oct.29. Last day of class March 24, 2013. Graduating hopefully God's willing by May.13, 2013. Good luck my lower class colleagues. You'll gonna sail it through smoothly as well. Prayers and studying hard made me through this "almost there" program.
- Dec 15, '12 by jaypeewilliI have also applied for the January start date, am hoping to receive an acceptance letter soon, If accepted will be looking for a study buddy in the plano/frisco dallas area. Thanks
- Dec 16, '12 by bbarcheersI am considering Lamar PA as my choice for lvn to RN. Mostly I have read decent things, only a few negative. All things will have both sides. I am just looking for a sneak peak into the program to see if this is right for me or should I continue on with kingwood college.
- Dec 21, '12 by mysstoreyQuote from mrswilburnI applied for Jan 2013. Where are you located. I'm in Dallas area and could use a study buddy.
Sorry for the late response. Im in killeen.
- Dec 21, '12 by LVNstudentI got my acceptance letter this week -- hooray! Will be starting Jan. 7. Can't wait to get through it. I live in Arlington/Fort Worth area. Anyone else starting in January?
- Dec 23, '12 by bozmanHave you been notified, if so how do they tell you ? I got a letter that i have been accepted into the school. What do you know about the exams? How many questions are there?
- Dec 23, '12 by bozmanI got a acceptance letter into thechool , what did your's say?