Lamar State College LVN to RN - Page 28Register Today!
- Jan 18 by stormhowI need some advice on studying for test in RNSG 2535 at Lamar Port Arthur? Any suggestions?
- Jan 18 by stormhowarlel58,
Do have any suggestions with passing 2535 class? I have two test left and need to score well. I read over the chapters and the modules. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
- Jan 18 by katana600Ok refresh my memory on 2535 which is that?
- Jan 22 by boydgrl108 hours for each clinical set.
- Jan 22 by boydgrlKatana- what is to be expected in the last two classes???
- Jan 28 by bozmanYes I am working full time, I have no choice, I have bills and tuition to pay as well as books.Is anyone else working while in school?
- Jan 28 by bozmanCan someone help me with this proctor thing??? How does it work? How many weeks is the health assessment class?
- Jan 28 by melissa13160Quote from bozmanI've been working the whole program. I started in April and worked 41 hours a week until December. Now I'm doing 33 hours. But when clinicals start in a couple weeks I will be going down to 23 hours just so I have the time to do clinicals, community work, and homework. It's very doable. Just plan your time wisely and get stuff done.Yes I am working full time, I have no choice, I have bills and tuition to pay as well as books.Is anyone else working while in school?
- Jan 28 by eturner7Health assessment is 10 weeks. There should be a class schedule with the dates and length of classes with your acceptance letter.
- Jan 30 by joylove181My friend just brought that to my attention yesterday. That concerns me a bit, but I'm comforted to know that it doesn't affect me seeing that I'm in the program already. Concerned for those who wants to get in such as my friend and others. Started January 7th. Any info about the program which can help me? firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks