Lamar State College LVN to RN - page 26
by halexander4 | 113,301 Views | 342 Comments
Any one in this program? I am looking it to it as it is the cheapest option I have found... Seems a lot like excelsior with the exception on clinicals (how do they do them?)????... Read More
- 0Jan 2, '13 by amberLVNTX1busymaniam-
I started in Sept, and I am about to take my finals for Health Assessment and Patho (tonight actually at 20:45) so I am guessing we are in the same class? I live in Abilene, but I grew up in Odessa- I assume OC still has a crazy waiting list for the RN program! Good Luck to you and let me know if we are in the same class! Thanks
- 0Jan 2, '13 by 1busymaniamQuote from amberLVNTXHi Amber, Nice to hear from you. I can't tell you about OC but I am sure the waiting list is still there. I knew I couldn't do OC as I simply must work frequently. So I tried Angelo State but they suspended the program before I could enter. That did get me to take Patho so I don't have to take it at Lamar. Yes I must be in your class as I have the final at 830 pm but only Health Assessment. I do get to study today here at work. It is my commute day so I hope I don't have a car problem or ER problem but my relief is supposed to come in early just in case. Both your finals tonight? Hope everyone remembers the final is on Wednesday as all the others exams were on Thursdays. Good luck to you.... Russell Roach1busymaniam-I started in Sept, and I am about to take my finals for Health Assessment and Patho (tonight actually at 20:45) so I am guessing we are in the same class? I live in Abilene, but I grew up in Odessa- I assume OC still has a crazy waiting list for the RN program! Good Luck to you and let me know if we are in the same class! Thanks
- 0Jan 5, '13 by patience_care@bozman - The computer class is easy. It is just extremely time consuming. You have lots of busy work to do in 5 weeks. As long as you turn in your assignments and follow the instructions you will be fine. I also recall the test were not that many questions but I can't remember how many questions they were.
- 0Jan 5, '13 by 1busymaniambozmon,
I don't remember when the exams were in the computer class. I was speaking of the Assessment class and yes the first three exams were on Thursday but the final was on Wednesday. If someone wasn't paying attention then they could miss the final?
- 0Jan 9, '13 by melissa13160Quote from boydgrlI had a question. How many hours do you have to do for each 5 week clinical class?Katana600, I am about to go into second set of clinicals. I have heard that the next two classes are killer!!! That the coursework is a lot? You should be finished now. Any insight? Whats been going on with you????
- 0Jan 12, '13 by vma71I am starting 1423 and 1260 on Monday. I have ordered all of my books, but just found out that the skills manual that I ordered as a rental has been cancelled because they no longer have it in stock. I can't find this book anywhere unless I want to pay over $700 for it. Does anyone have this book for sale or maybe know where I can get it?
- 0Jan 12, '13 by 1busymaniamvma71,
I had problems finding this bundle to purchase. Don't recommend renting it as you may not have all the access. It is available at Lamar St bookstore. Yes the bundle is expensive! I start on Monday also. Not sure what else to suggest?
Good luck............. Russell Roach