Lamar State College LVN to RN - Page 11Register Today!
- May 13, '12 by brose1425What computer class is requires? I didn't see a computer class as a pre req? Thanks
- May 13, '12 by UdonNomiIt's no longer a prereq, you take it as one of the first courses in the program.
- May 25, '12 by babateeI am also starting in june.
- May 25, '12 by babateeare you in the program already?
- May 26, '12 by eturner7Can someone tell me how long it takes for the application to be processed and notifications sent out of acceptance/denials?
- May 26, '12 by tbowI am in the program and started last june 2011, I am having problems with them changing how they apply test grades and it is making it hard to pass. I just failed my first class in 5 1/2 years in school. Did you have this problem? They even change the price on the classes from first quoted.
- May 27, '12 by susan78I am wanting to buy books for the program on Ebay or Amazon. Is that safe or will I have to have activation codes for any of the classes?
- May 30, '12 by madea1978I got my letter today, I will be starting in June!👏
- Jun 4, '12 by austinnurse512I too failed RNSG 2535. I am taking it again and just started it today, but I also don't know what happens if you dont pass it the second time?????????
That is a lot of money to be wasted along with your time if you don't have any other options. I too do not like how in the first few classes all of your tests, assignments, etc were all added up and averaged together.....as long as you made a 75...you passed!
Now you have to average a 75 on the tests by themsleves, then they add the other classwork into your average after. I didnt get a 75 average on my tests.....I think I had a 73.5 average on my tests........so here I am taking it for the second time.
They also used to just require that your final exam be proctored (pay $25 for someone to watch you through your webcam so you dont cheat), but now they are doing it to where all your tests are proctored....thats another 125 dollars on top of the tuition for the class.
Tell me your views.
- Jun 6, '12 by sonja77Quote from susan78I bought all my books through Amazon.com and didn't have any problems. Just make sure you get the right ISBN because some classes require the textbook with CD/DVD.I am wanting to buy books for the program on Ebay or Amazon. Is that safe or will I have to have activation codes for any of the classes?