Kaplan SD LVN-RN May 2013 - page 4
by tawnyalee 19,149 Views | 61 Comments
Hello all! I am a current LVN applying to Kaplan san diego lvn- rn to start may 2013. I graduated from Kaplan LVN program in February and currently work and volunteer at a local hospital. At first I was very ANTI private school,... Read More
- 0Feb 9, '13 by JujubeesQuote from tawnyaleeThanks for the encouragement! I appreciate it. About the drug screen my advisor was very specific about how I shouldn't drink any water beforehand. But I thought that if other people had issues with it in the past maybe not every advisor says that every time! That would be such a sad reason to not get into the programHoly cow juujuubees that's really good!!!! I'm sure that would help I had to take it 4 times to pass!!! You'll be fine!! They have to leave some suspense I hope you start in may too
- 0Feb 25, '13 by smile30Quote from JujubeesHello jujubees. I also have been accepted into the may program. My advisor called me a couple weeks ago to give me the good news and she told me I probably won't hear back until the end of march. So I'm assuming that will be for the drug test and physical stuff. I'm a little nervous because I hear a lot of things about Kaplan grads having trouble finding jobs. What are your thoughts? Anyone have anything positive???Has anyone else heard anything from admissions?
- 0Feb 25, '13 by JujubeesCongrats! I hope I'll be seeing you at school in may! Yes I do have something positive to say . Someone my father knows who is an np around here said that kaplan nurses have a good reputation. This is via my fathers conversation though, I wasn't there. I think each person's flexibility and initiative will have a lot to do with finding a job. I'm worried too though, just hoping that things will get better for new grads all around by the time we graduate
Quote from smile30Hello jujubees. I also have been accepted into the may program. My advisor called me a
couple weeks ago to give me the good news and she told me I probably won't hear back until the end of march. So I'm assuming that will be for the drug test and physical stuff. I'm a little nervous because I hear a lot of things about Kaplan grads having trouble finding jobs. What are your thoughts? Anyone have anything positive???
- 0Mar 5, '13 by smile30Thanks for your feedback jujubees! Hope to see u in may! I also heard some positive feedback from a family friend that her friend graduated from Kaplan and is a charge nurse at a local hospital. So hopefully everything works out. Have you taken your drug test and physical yet?
- 0Mar 23, '13 by clairemarieQuote from JujubeesI actually heard back in feb and they told me that I didn't make the first round but thankfully I did the second round! Hopefully you hear back soon jujubees please update if u get in!! Best of luckOh! Congratulations! Is this the first you've heard since the time you applied Clairmarie? I didn't hear from them today. Now I'm anxious to hear back!! Thanks for the update