Helene Fuld- Can I practice in CT?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Helene Fuld- Can I practice in CT? in LPN to RN Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... Hello Everyone I was looking into going to Helen Fuld School of Nursing, but was wondering if...by MrsAniaJ Mar 18, '12Hello Everyone
I was looking into going to Helen Fuld School of Nursing, but was wondering if anyone who lived/lives in CT and attended the school. Did you have to take any extra requirements in order to practice in CT or any other state? Thanks
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=687402©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 924 Views
- Mar 19, '12 by akaniniI know two people personally that graduated from Helene and live in CT. There were no extra requirements upon graduating. My friends just simply applied to the CT Board of Licensing on Pearsonvue's website and sent CT their application/fees.
- Mar 19, '12 by MrsAniaJThanks. It got confusing when I was comparing the requirements from the ct dept requirement. Thanks again. Would you say they had a pleasant experience? Did they take part-time or full time?
- Mar 19, '12 by akaniniFull time? RN school isn't a pleasant experience. Lol. There are a few threads on Helene on this site. You can read them and PM me if you have any other questions. I graduated from HF last year.
- Mar 20, '12 by MrsAniaJCongrats. Thanks
- Apr 20, '12 by OtooleI just graduated from HFCN with two students that live in CT. Licensing is not a problem. The problem that begs the question is why you would want to attend HFCN in the first place. The lawsuits speak for themselves. Run, don't walk, to another school.
- Apr 20, '12 by akaniniOtoole, I totally understand how you feel but its wrong for us to say that, when WE ourselves are graduates. You know what I mean? I do LOVE your last comment though!!
- May 8, '12 by MrsAniaJWhat is the lawsuit for?
- May 13, '12 by BrooklynqueenI am planning on attend HF this November 2012. does anyone have books they would like to sell as well as pointers on how to focus and get thru that year of stress stress and more stress. thnks in advance. oh, yeah, what was the lawsuit thing about?