First ExamRegister Today!
- by Lordswill Feb 5Any one have the first exam yet? Please inform on how your studying for the first exam. Mines is next week and I can't tell if I'm over or under studying
- Feb 5 by PrettybrowngirlQuote from LordswillMy first exam is tomorrow 😱. I was really focused on patho, then two of my professors said there won't be any patho on the exams, just nursing interventions, teaching, patient safety, etc. That REALLY helped me and hopefully it'll pay off tomorrow. Anything in lecture that we were told we needed to know, I've given a lot of attention to also.Any one have the first exam yet? Please inform on how your studying for the first exam. Mines is next week and I can't tell if I'm over or under studying
Do you have a syllabus that outlines the main objectives? I'd definitely ask my professor too.
Best wishes and happy studying! :-)
- Feb 7 by LordswillHow did your exam go? I am.going to focus on the same
- Feb 7 by PrettybrowngirlQuote from LordswillOur grades are not posted yet, but I think I did well. We had a two part exam on respiratory and perioperative care. It was by far mostly situational questions. I really hate the select all that apply, but since they will be on the NCLEX I guess I have to get used to them :-).How did your exam go? I am.going to focus on the same
Have you gotten any specific info on how or what to study?
- Feb 8 by LordswillWill have the test on cardio. I still hsve not purchased a NCLEX book yet. I was told its some free ones on line but I could not find it. I am going to look again tomorrow