Austin Community College Alternate Entry Spring 2013Register Today!
- by texaslvn12 Oct 10, '12Hey everyone. Just wondering if there are any other students here applying to ACC's Alternate Entry? I applied back in August and am dying waiting to know if there are going to be spots. I graduated from ACC's LVN program back in December. Right now I am taking BSN pre-reqs but I really miss nursing classes. A friend is in the Alt Entry now and says they took about 6 or 7 LVN students for the Fall. That makes me really optimistic for Spring. Anyway, hope to connect with a few other students.
- Oct 28, '12 by texaslvn12Well the deadline has now passed and Tammy said we should find out in November.
Anyone else here? Anyone?..... Bueller?
- May 9 by emsalazar77Im graduating from the LVN program this December and plan to hopefully jump right into the Alt entry program. I am curious of what to expect as far as waiting goes. I know that spots are dependent on "new openings" in the ADN second semester. Do you mind giving an update as to your progress? what helped or didnt help? Thanks in advance
- Nov 27 by texaslvn12Hey there sorry for the long wait for a reply. I was able to get right in to the alt entry track. I graduated from the LVN program in Dec 2011, applied for Alt entry in August 2012 and was accepted for the Spring 13 semester. I have two other alt entry students in my class one graduated from LVN in May 2012 and the other December 2012- so they really didn't have to wait at all. I had to wait until August bc I still needed to take one pre-req. if you have all the pre-reqs done and had good grades in the LVN program you should get right in (you have to have An A/B avg to be 2nd LVN priority and a C avg you are 4th priority for admission) I start level 4 this spring and I am so ready to be done. Let me know if you have further questions!
- Nov 27 by texaslvn12Oh and they only lost 1or 2 ppl from first semester but admitted three LVN students for my campus at CEC. I know one LVN student is at RRC