almost completeRegister Today!
- by cutie16 Aug 5, '06well I have finished school (LPN-RN), my final test was on friday and I celebrated all night with classmates it was a hard bumpy ride, but I made it. Candle light will be on August 9 and I am sooo looking forward . the next stop is NCLEX.
Does any one think that the Kplan or Feuer review is worth while.
Those who are still in school, continue to press on, those who are thinking about- think no more just do it, its well worth it.
- Aug 5, '06 by LindseyLou2222Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is great~ Best of luck on your nclex! I have heard good things out the Kaplan review.
Let us know how it goes
- Aug 5, '06 by General E. Speaking, RNcongrats! good luck with NCLEX
- Aug 7, '06 by PbelleCongrats! Good luck on boards as well. I graduate in December, with boards in January, and have heard great things about Kaplan too!
- Aug 7, '06 by calliouCongrats!
I can't wait till I finish in May 2007!
- Aug 8, '06 by cutie16Thank you guys, I need all the luck I can get, I have decided to take Kaplan in early September, I will let you when I am done and its official. thanks again
- Aug 18, '06 by Older LPNCongrats to you! I too am almost finished with school. I will graduate in May 2007. It has been bumpy as you say but all worth it in the long run! Good luck on boards