What kind of GPA's did you have in ...Register Today!
- by BrookeMarie Apr 19, '12What kind of GPA's did you have from high school and college when you got accepted into an LPN program?
I'm really getting myself worried. I'll be finding out within the first two weeks of may if I got accepted and its stressing me out.
- Apr 19, '12 by BrookeMarieBTW I had a 3.3 in high school on a 4.0 scale and a 2.9 on a 4.0 scale in College after taking only 3 classes (English, Biology, and CNA class).
- Apr 19, '12 by SurrenderDorothyI had a 3.8 in high school and a 3.75 in college pre-req's and an overall college GPA of 3.4 from my previous degree.
BUT - There were many in my class who were in the 2.0's and they got in. I guess it all depends on how the school decides to rank applicants.
- Apr 19, '12 by BrookeMarieThanks so much! I really appreciate it!
- May 7, '12 by Iridescent Orchidnot going to lie...i did not care when i was in high school! in highschool i had a 2.5 and in college i had a 3.5 and am currently getting ready to attend my second semester of the lpn program! best of luck!