Hi. I am looking for a good lpn accelerated program. I stay in Romulus, MI so I am not far from Toledo and I have even been keen on the idea of going out to Findlay, OH.
Here are some of the schools I've already looked at, and I'm definitely interested in learning about more programs without a long waiting list
- Brown Mackie: I was quite turned off by this school. It's over 24,000 and it's in Findlay. And I did not read 1 good review about this school out of the hundreds that I read.
- Athena: they don't accept financial aid, only private loans
- Everest Institute in Southfield: The amount is well over 26,000 and in my
opinion that's ridiculous for an lpn program
- PSI: I am leaning more towards this school because it's not too expensive, they accept financial aid and it's in Toledo. Can anyone tell me more about this school ?
- Toledo Practical School of Nursing: They are on hold for accepting any new applicants, I've heard from my friend who is attending now that they may be closing due to funding
- Owens: I am looking into this school as well but I was wondering if the program was accelerated or if I needed to have certain classes already ?
So please if anyone can help me or introduce me to different accelerated programs I would be greatly appreciate it.