Study tips for lpn student struggling..?Register Today!
- by NurseStudentPinky Oct 5, '12Hey all! I was doing pretty well in the high 90s my first few test. Now I'm starting to burn out and can't even study well. It's hard to focus. I failed my first test n it hit me hard.
Any study tips or words of encouragement greatly appreciated. Plus sharing how you study perhaps.
- Oct 5, '12 by mom2many2012I read, make flash cards and always do the workbooks. Then I reread and have my husband quiz me.
- Oct 5, '12 by WahineMakaiI also do lots of flash cards, do the work books and have my husband quiz me if he's around, otherwise I quiz myself. I also record all lectures and play them in the car during my drive to school or clinicals, or at home while I'm studying. I don't know why it works, but somehow my brain is picking things up that I don't even remember hearing. If you're allowed to record, I'd recommend it!
- Oct 7, '12 by spn2014Try a website called quizlet. It allows you to create flashcards and quiz yourself. It helps me alot. Have you tried getting a study group together?
- Oct 8, '12 by NurseStudentPinkyThanks guys. Yea I formed a study group we meet on weekends now. N it helped me a lot, I feel more prepared for my upcoming tests. Love this website! Great support.