Starting the LPN program this weekRegister Today!
- by Nursing Pride Mar 26, '12I am extremely excited, I will be starting this Thursday or Friday, tomorrow is the 2nd part of orientation. I will be attending Lincoln Tech in Paramus Anyone has attended there before?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=690176©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,728 Views
- Mar 26, '12 by patty89How exciting best of luck to you. I start my LPN program in October. Wish I started this week as well
- Mar 26, '12 by niceydCongrats! I attend the lincoln tech in edison. Its demanding and exciting! study hard
- Mar 26, '12 by Sheryl18Good luck!!
- Mar 27, '12 by diamondchick39hey Congrats. I am also starting that same program on thursday I believe we're in the same group of students going in not sure if ur A or B though i'm in B but either way best of luck. Its exciting and I cant wait to see what lies ahead. Orientation was kind of intimidating but I think i'm ready to attack it head on.....
- Mar 28, '12 by Puddin2dayNursing Pride- congratulations to you. Best of luck.
- Apr 6, '12 by Nursing PrideHey! What's your name? And how you think you did on the exam? Lol
- Apr 6, '12 by leenie45Good Luck, study hard. I am 8 weeks into the LPN program in pa, and it's really tough! Nothing but study, exams, clinicals, and lectures! 9 months to go, a long 9 months!