since when has it been september??Register Today!
This is a discussion on since when has it been september?? in LPN / LVN Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... so amazingly after a very long and then way to quick summer I start LPN school tomorrow!!!!!!!! I...by geekchic Sep 5, '11so amazingly after a very long and then way to quick summer I start LPN school tomorrow!!!!!!!! I am so excited and oh my god so nervous. I have no clue what to expect.
Any words of wisdom or anyone else starting tomorrow??
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=613617©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 295 Views
- Sep 5, '11 by cj-earlI start on Wednesday...I have been more or less been patiently waiting for this date since April.
- Sep 5, '11 by lanna214Time is sure flying by and by the time you know it graduation is here!!!
I start this Wednesday as well
Mix emotions I am feeling.
Keep us posted...
- Sep 6, '11 by Iridescent OrchidCongratulations for making it this far! I hope you have lots of fun and wish you the best of luck! By starting LPN school, are you starting pre-reqs or are you beginning the program? I might be able to give some helpful tips/advice on the pre-req section of the journey considering I'm finally in my last semester of them, but I'm not in the program just yet!
- Sep 15, '11 by ErikaaaaCongratulations to everyone who is starting! It will fly by! After next Thursday, I will be officially half way done! I still remember the very first day.. where I sat, who I sat next to, what I was wearing..
Keep yourself motivated and driven to finish. It WILL get tough, you will want to cry out your frustrations (I have yet to do so, but I've come close!) but you just gotta keep thinking about a bright future =]
Read all material before the instructor lectures about it so you're not lost. Keep all your notes. I got an app on my iphone called 'flashcards' which are literally like flashcards so I can study on the go. Record lectures to listen in your car (they really help!)
The school I'm in is a 2 year program. We started with 50 or so students, and a year into it, we have about 30. You will make friends and then there will be the people that you realize you don't get along with. Just keep the peace if you're in a program like mine, I'm stuck with them for another year so there's no point in creating drama!
Good luck to everyone! Wish you the best!
- Sep 15, '11 by geriatricsnursing4meI'm right there with ya! I start in 13 days I've been waiting since January to start my program. I spent the entire day organizing and cleaning my house. LOL I know I won't have much time once school starts.