Second guessing my decision - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 15, '12 by NAA MOMOAfter my first quiz , which I got 40 in, I lost hope. Didn't give up. 90 sec quiz, 88 in first exam 90 in sec exam... I am sure everyone that
Applied was not accepted. You are smart for getting in and you can do it !!. Cut back on things that give you extra stress and focus. Even if you end
Up with a C this semester you have so many more semesters to catch up, but don't drop or get kicked out. Good luck..
- Oct 15, '12 by KimPNIf I Can do it? then you can too!
Critical thinking is not an easy achievement but once you get hang of it then it's fairly easy.
My advices to you is that you should start doing a lot of questions. Questions after questions will train you to pick right answers for the exams which is definitely needed when it comes to NCLEX. If you are working at the healthcare settings, then you should not apply any of your reality into nursing school such as exams because what we do in reality is different from NCLEX which is our goal to pass right? Be social in class, make friends and study groups. If you don't understand something then somebody might be able to explain it to you and it goes other way around. It really is discouraging when you can't understand things, but hey! everything has a step. Just go step by step and don't try to rush things. You will be good to go in one year!
- Oct 15, '12 by jrhlpn2013I totally understand how you feel. I am in an LPN program now and it's been 2 and a half months since we started and lately I have been wanting to throw the til in, but I'm not. Nursing school is truly like no other, but you can do and I'm going to do it too. There are some subjects that going to be like a foreign language to you and I know because some are like that too me, but the good things is they all tie together as you go along and that's what helps you understand it better. Don't give just get motivated to finish!!!! I was reading someone else's respond to your post and they said something that helped me which was do more questions nclex style and it will help you with your test questions when you have to choose what the answer is based on what the question is asking. I need to work on more questions then I will stop second guessing myself so much. I wish you the best and let me know if there's anything I can help contribute to your success!!!!
- Oct 15, '12 by nursemrshallQuote from darkreign271Omg I also started school in September and I feel this way right now!!I began nursing school in September and I must say I'm unsure of my ability to see this through. I've worked really hard to get to where I am taking nearly a year to do so. I just have a lot bearing down on me all of a sudden and I don't feel like I'm even there most of the time when I'm in class. I'm not sure what to do because I refuse to quit but I don't want to waste any time either. Has anyone else felt like this before?
- Oct 17, '12 by mom2many2012Quote from student foreverI couldn't agree more!That was worth repeating!!!! funny stuff but true...
- Oct 17, '12 by mom2many2012My Dad keeps telling me if it was easy, everyone would do it. Hang in there!