Roll Call for Spring /Fall 2012 LPN/LVN Students!!! - Page 5Register Today!
- Feb 19, '12 by anafI start May 14th at Stanbridge college, in Irvine CA
- Jul 9, '12 by arronlpnClasses have been good, I am in Term 3 of 5 for my LPN. Last term was pharmacology and I struggled but it is all good because I passed.
- Jul 10, '12 by vintagePNI am starting an RPN program here in Ontario in September. Its a 2 year program, similar to the ADN program that you guys have in the states. I'm excited!
- Jul 10, '12 by ChinitaDulceNurse2I start at Lincoln Tech in Shelton,Ct July 16 the evening program.
- Jul 10, '12 by blodeuweddI start Lincoln Tech October 16th evening classes. 2 year program. Can't wait
- Jul 10, '12 by WahineMakaiI'm enrolled in a 24-month program in Northern CA (starts September 26) but am an alternate for an 18-month program (starts August 27).. We'll see which I end up in! Just happy to have been accepted!
- Jul 10, '12 by pandanurseLVNHi! Im Sherri. I start my LVN program August 27, 2012 at College of The Desert in Palm Desert California. I originally tried for RN but the waiting list was so long I decided to apply for LVN and I got accepted right away. I hope to get my AS in Vocational Nursing then take the 30 unit non-degree option for RN. I am very excited but nervous at the same time. Any suggestions or pointers would be extremely helpful. I look forward to conversing and getting to know all of you here!
- Jul 10, '12 by ElSeaHi! I'm Lynne, and I'm starting school in September at BCIT, Medford, NJ.
- Jul 10, '12 by I♥ScrubsQuote from FutureNeoNursingOneonta, NYEvening 2 You! I just wanted to share my excitement for starting my LPN program in January here in Chicago. Please check in with your city and school name. Hopefully we all can keep in touch either on here or by email. I would love to communicate with new LPN students like myself :-) Graduates are also welcome to give words of wisdom or advice! Hope to talk to you all soon Have a Great Week....
Otsego Area School of Practical Nursing
Start Sept 4th!
Good luck everyone!