Really UpsetRegister Today!
- by mmoise76 Dec 30, '12I work full time Monday through Friday 8-5, was looking for an LPN program in the evening, when I found MedTech in Orlando, FL. They said that they offered an LPN program in the evening to make a long story short, passed my TEAS for their program, took care if Financial Aid then the bomb dropped on me. They have clinicals twice week during the day!! That would mean I would have to miss 2 days out if my 5 day work week (no can do). Went to Lincoln tech and they said that they would have a class starting at the end if January but when I was ready to enroll and have my interview with the Board they now say their classes won't start till April!!! I am really ****** because I was so excited to start this new chapter in my life now it is in hold till April :-(
I just hope when April comes around the story does not change!!
Just needed to vent!! Good luck to everyone starting in Jan 2013
- Dec 30, '12 by DivaLaJuicyI would have been frustrated as well however, just always know that everything happens for a reason and it was not meant for you to start in January good luck with school and everything and please keep us updated
- Dec 30, '12 by VictoriaFL84that sucks I'm sorry! I go to LPN school in the Orlando area. It's part time and clinicals are only every other weekend. Classes are Mondays and Thursdays from 5-9:30pm. Let me know if you want their info
- Dec 30, '12 by student foreverThat was a big disappointment to be so far along then wham! As has been said, it was not meant to be right now. A better solution will come along and this one will be a go.
- Quote from VictoriaFL84Hi there,that sucks I'm sorry! I go to LPN school in the Orlando area. It's part time and clinicals are only every other weekend. Classes are Mondays and Thursdays from 5-9:30pm. Let me know if you want their info
Please share the info, hopefully they have classes that start in Jan or Feb 2013. I just want to start
- Yeah I guess everything happens for a reason!! I am thinking that maybe they did not gave enough students. If nothing else I will be starting in April!!
- Thanks for the responses good luck to everyone and Happy New Year!!
- Jan 24 by mandalynn1287I go to medtech in indiana and it seems to me that they are very good at dropping bombs on people! I looked into evening classes there and they said they didn't offer them so I quit my job Andy husband took on another job and guess what? 2 quarters later they offer evening classes! Great!
- Jan 24 by jc1809LVNIt was impossible for me to go to VN school and work full-time! I worked every Friday and Saturday to help keep me afloat financially. I just graduated in December and it was definitely a tough program, but glad I did it and finished it. You can do it and it'll be well worth it in the end.