Orientation Soon! What to expect? Anyone else have Orientation comming up?Register Today!
- by geekchic Jun 13, '11I just got my Orientation letters today! YAY!!! I am oh so excited! And now I am kind of nervous. I have to bring proof of malpractice insurence (student) my physical and a back round check form. The orientation is July 11 & 12th and I am so psyched!
Anyone else have orientation soon?
Or current/past student want to tell me what I should expect?
- Jun 13, '11 by hopefull1My orientation is August 4...I'm excited to...they didn't mention malpractice insurance How much does that cost you? Have physical and waiting on background check info to come through.
- Jun 13, '11 by hopefull1Thank you for the info! Not bad at all lol. Congratulations to you to!!!
- Jun 16, '11 by Kbass2Congrats I am wondering the same thing....I have orientation on the 27th of June!!! I am an alternate so I am REALLY nervous!!! lol
- Jun 19, '11 by Christine2009At orientation they go over the school policies, you get your books, sylubus, uniforms and supplies. It really is an orientation to the rest of your life as a nursing student...you just might come out feeling overwhelmed, but if you do get your books and sylubus, it is in your best interest to start reading and studying for the first day of class. Once class starts, trying to stay ahead of the game is very difficult so if you are able to start the reading now, you then just have to review what you already read.
Best of luck to you all on your journey...
- Jun 19, '11 by Angmarie4Which nursing schools is everyone going to ? Anyone going to the LPN program at Shawsheen Tech?
- Jun 19, '11 by Kbass2Holmes Community College
- Jun 22, '11 by missdannhey Ladies,
I'm new to this but I got my acceptance letter and starting the program Monday the 27th we had our orientation yesterday....O and I'm in the PN program in Madison Heights Mi.... Congrats to everyone who made it this far
- Jun 22, '11 by hopefull1Attending NTCC Mount Pleasant, Texas