Online Courses for LPN Program???Register Today!
- by studentdeb Aug 7, '02I know someone who would like to get his LPN (he is currently a CNA and has been for years) and is interested in being an LPN. He cannot attend full-time courses because he needs to work full-time. He recently asked about online courses and I've looked and I found course toward a BSN. Does anyone know of any LPN online courses and if so where?
- 2,045 Views
- Aug 7, '02 by Love-A-Nurseoriginally posted by studentdeb
i know someone who would like to get his lpn (he is currently a cna and has been for years) and is interested in being an lpn. he cannot attend full-time courses because he needs to work full-time. he recently asked about online courses and i've looked and i found course toward a bsn. does anyone know of any lpn online courses and if so where?
- Aug 8, '02 by Mkuedebi, i have not honestly heard of any courses online for an lpn , i wouldn't be surprised that someday down the road this might happen, just like the rn online programs.
if i hear of anything i will let you know.
- Aug 9, '02 by studentdebThanks. I didn't think so and I've looked online for it. Just thought I would check it out.
- Aug 9, '02 by caliotter3It is my understanding that Deaconess College of Nursing in St. Louis MO offers an online LPN program as part of their online ASN program. Their website is: www.deaconess.edu. The individual can stop with the LPN portion or continue on to finish the ASN. However, they state that each term the student must go to the campus for 4 or 5 days to demonstrate clinical competency. I hope this info is helpful.
- Aug 10, '02 by studentdebThanks will check it out.