On to the second half!!Register Today!
- by ArieElizabeth Mar 28Hey all! I'm officially done with the first half of LPN! I will be starting PN2 on April 8! Excited and nervous. Does anyone have any advice for the hospital portion of clinicals?
- Mar 30 by chandrapn2011Congrats
- Mar 30 by Lolita34Congratulations!
- Mar 31 by Coke_LPN2bcongrats! how long is your program??
- Mar 31 by ArieElizabethIt's a year long course. I will be graduating in October
- Mar 31 by student foreverEveryone has said it goes fast... I am finding it is crawling!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe when it's all over it will seem to have flown by?
- Mar 31 by kellybritQuote from student foreverIt seems to go by slow, but once you get started with second semester (which is fast and furious!), you will feel like your moving right along- it will be over before you know it! I have 5 weeks left, so close! Good luck and just keep in mind that it will be over before you know it!Everyone has said it goes fast... I am finding it is crawling!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe when it's all over it will seem to have flown by?