OMG - I just realized LPN school starts in 2 weeks!!Register Today!
- by DelanaRN Sep 20, '06Holy cow!! I am so excited, and scared, and excited, and anxious, and scared!! lol.
Orientation is Oct 3rd. Wowsers!!
- Sep 20, '06 by TheCommuterSo you've decided to pursue LPN school after all? Good luck!
- Sep 20, '06 by DelanaRNCommuter, How do you remember this stuff? lol
All my ducks are in a row for LPN school. I have already been accepted and my financial aid has already been approved so it seems like the way to go. I can only pray it is the right choice. Like most things, I am sure it will be what I make of it.
- Sep 20, '06 by TheCommuterQuote from dconnorsI remember all of this stuff because I am an AllNurses.com addict who posts on this site entirely too much.Commuter, How do you remember this stuff? lol
- Sep 20, '06 by DelanaRNQuote from TheCommuterIndeed! lolI remember all of this stuff because I am an AllNurses.com addict who posts on this site entirely too much.
- Sep 20, '06 by bcskittlezCongratulations! dconnors, keep us posted from another fellow addict. I realized that I am using allnurses.com to avoid study-ing. LOL!
- Sep 20, '06 by midcomI'm starting next month too. My orientation is the 5th & 6th. I'm getting excited & a bit scared too. I'm an older student & am sort of wondering if my old brain will be able to remember all I'll need to.
- Sep 21, '06 by txspadequeenRNGood luck to you ..now get in there and get it done!!!
- Sep 21, '06 by nursn4meHello Fellow Nursing Students,
I just had my orientation on Monday for the lpn program. They made it very interesting and fun but basically talked about creating a good study environment and study habits and study skills. In addition school rules and expectation. My first class was last night, Nursing Foundations 1, and I can tell you I already have several chapters to read. It will be hard, but we all can do it! Good luck to each of you and I will be talking to all of you because I will be needing some encouragement and support!
P.S I am addicted to allnurses.com also, I dont always post but I read, read, read. Just cant beat the knowledge and information that you find on this website. A great place to meet and make friends!
- Sep 21, '06 by skeeter96so where did u decide to go too school at?