ok....did i pass my nclex
- 0ok guys and guyettes....:spin:. i took my pn nclex today and i really dont know what just happened...i had a majority of prioritizing, no math and a few of those new click all that apply questions...ok the point is that im a nervous wreck because i feel i didnt do anything right...my test stopped at 85 and i accept any comments about others experiences...thank you...fran
- 6,850 Visits
- 0May 19, '06 by palbright60don't worry about it ( boy, do i remember those words) ok, so you can't help but worryy but at least for your own sanity make use of that so-called patience under stress. don't let em see ya sweat! yes we have all been there! after you get your pass acknowledgement you'll wonder why you were so nervous. you did fine so relax & just be glad that part is over. HOORAY !! CELEBRATE YOU MADE IT THROUGH NURSING SCHOOL!!!
- 0Quote from palbright60thank you so much for those words of encouragement....i swear i think i did so poorly when the computer turned off on my on question 85 i thought i was going to faint...but i will keep you posted....pray 4 me pleaseeeee!!!don't worry about it ( boy, do i remember those words) ok, so you can't help but worryy but at least for your own sanity make use of that so-called patience under stress. don't let em see ya sweat! yes we have all been there! after you get your pass acknowledgement you'll wonder why you were so nervous. you did fine so relax & just be glad that part is over. HOORAY !! CELEBRATE YOU MADE IT THROUGH NURSING SCHOOL!!!
- 0Quote from nd_momi thank you so very much and i will do the same for you.....i live in florida so i will be able to recieve quick results im not moving from this spot until something happens.....lol.....thanks for the responseWe will be praying that all is well and that you passed your boards. I just graduated and am waiting for authorization from my nursing board to take the exam. I am very nervous and can't wait untill it is over.
The best of luck to you!!!!!
- 0May 20, '06 by DrysolongI think you passed! My test stopped at 89. I can't say whether the test was hard or easy. I kinda thought that I'd passed because of what many on this board said about getting a lot of priority questions being a good sign. I did pass (took test on 5/3/06)
Much continued success!!!
- 0May 20, '06 by PRAY4MEPLSthank you and boyyy do i hope so because i want to go into the R.N. program so bad...can't do the bridge program without a license not to mention i still have to live and i need gas to get to and from work...lol...i can't wait until monday my results should be in, even if its not good i will know and thanks for the encouragement.
- 0May 22, '06 by bnursewoodsHi, I actually took my nclex pn last month only to find out a week later that I did not pass. I finished school July of "05", but did not get my schooling paid off until this year.
I wonder if I waited too long. I just took a review program and I hope it helps because I am starting to get stressed.
I have been praying and I hope I pass it on my second go round.
- 0May 22, '06 by PRAY4MEPLSwaiting probably could have been a factor in your not passing becasue its easy for things to slip your mind but i think with a review you should do fine well a review and prayer. i had the feeling of hopelessness when i left out of the pearson center but with the aide of my god i did fine. pray and trust in him and your ship will sail smoothly.