Nursing class of 2013Register Today!
- by shalone80 Jun 19, '12well orientation is finally here!it's tomorrow,i'm so excited yet so nervous!anybody else starting fall 2012.i bought some books to get a head start!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=746150©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,484 Views
- Jun 21, '12 by lovedijahJust got accepted today! Still in shock. Our orientation is July 10th. Feels like foorrrevver away.
- Jun 21, '12 by newbtonursingCONGRATULATIONS Lovedijah!!!!
Have fun at orientation!
- Jun 21, '12 by GiGi100I'm starting in the Fall, also. I feel your excitement and nervousness . We haven't had orientation yet, just finished with my immunizations last week and I have a brief CPR class to take next week. I would love to know how your orientation went.
- Jun 21, '12 by shalone80orientation was great,we recieved all paper work and i have turned in everything.they are only accepting 35 students and excited to say that i'm one of them!.we get fitted for uniforms in about 3 weeks and we also start aug 20th !
- Jun 22, '12 by AmyinNC05I am so jealous of you and others who have had their orientation. Our orientation won't be until the day before class. Who DOES that? HA! We register and have uniform fitting in a few more weeks so I'm hoping they will give us our book list that day instead of the day before class starts. Did you receive your book list or do you get that at registration?
- Jun 22, '12 by GiGi100UPDATE: Just got my letter crammed full of all kinds of sweet stuff....my orientation will be 3 days before the start of class AND we will have a dosage & calculations test the very first day of school. I registered for my classes today and I will be able to order my uniform(s) the day before class. Books will be expensive, over a thousand dollars, but I can't wait to get them so I will know how large of a bag I will need.
- Jun 22, '12 by rvd4nowQuote from shalone80what was orientation like, mines is on the first day of class and it last for two daysorientation was great,we recieved all paper work and i have turned in everything.they are only accepting 35 students and excited to say that i'm one of them!.we get fitted for uniforms in about 3 weeks and we also start aug 20th !
- Jun 29, '12 by SushiJoeMe too. Got accepted to ECAT in PA. I start in early September. I've already bought half of my first semester textbooks really cheap used on amazon for only a few dollars each. Like you, I'm studying ahead. I want to be as familiar with A and P and Pharmacology as I can before school starts. I'm so excited, that I can't stop thinking about it. I'm even obsessing over what watch and shoes to get! Lol. Congrats everyone!
- Jun 29, '12 by SushiJoeWe also have a dosage calculation test the first day of class. I thought that was pretty surprising, but luckily, math comes pretty easy for me.