My journey so far... - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 20, '12 by ASPIRING2BGREATWow, inspiring story! You got me teared up on this....cause it's true and the same story for many.
You and we can do anything we put our mind to. Sometimes we give up on ourselves before we even get started.
Thanks a lot, and never give up!
Best of luck!
- Aug 20, '12 by blessingeThanks for sharing! your story has really inspired me! i start on sept 17, and i'm pretty much looking forward to those clinicals hence i love hands on!
- Aug 20, '12 by teejaye72Inspiring story!! Thanks for sharing!!
- Aug 20, '12 by hey_suzGreat story. Makes me want to teach! I could have students just like you someday...people who want to learn, who strive to succeed. Thank you for sharing.
- Aug 21, '12 by LeeLeeTheGPNI love you post OP! I saw the other post of yours asking for advice on your Evidence Based Practice paper...wish I could be of some help but I don't start school until September 4th! But good luck! It seems as though you have your head on straight and your priorities in order! You will do great!
- Aug 21, '12 by Nursing 2014What an inspiring and awesome story. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share it. I started the RN Program yesterday and I will take your energy and willpower with me.
- Aug 21, '12 by dturninAwesome story thanks for sharing.
- Sep 11 by CiamoneThanks for sharing. Everything you just said is what I been going through. I will definitely keep you in mind when I start school. Good luck! There is a light at the end of the tunnel ♥
- Sep 13 by LadyLeo75Awesome story I started PN school on 9/4 and my journey so far is like yours I have no life already. Two to three quizzes a day, everyday. You have gave me hope to push for this because I also want to be a great nurse one day. Keep pushing and you will be a great nurse upon completion of your program. Thanks for sharing