LPN Training Under 11 months - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 10, '09 by newnurse2011hey can i have the website for that LPN program i am looking into a quick LPN program thanx a lot!
- Jan 11, '09 by JoePaWe also do the minimum 1500 hrs here in my school. I am in Penn college of technology. (penn college ) for short
- Jan 11, '09 by newnurse2011hey Joe thanx i sent u an email maybe u can respond here to help others as u did me .... how competitive is the LPN program? tuition? when are teh cut off days? what kind of exam do we have to take? is it hard?
thanx a lot in advance
- Jan 14, '09 by NamasteNurseMy program is full time 10 months as well...fully approved in NYState. Very challenging and packed full.
- Jan 14, '09 by ZanatuBelmontTajo23 wrote:
"Nope. Our school is 18 months long full-time M-F. (including one semester of pre-req's) I couldn't imagine anything being less than 11 months. We have multiple tests every week, I can't imagine how much work/tests must be done is less than a year! "
Ditto, but I can see it being possible with more class time added in. There are no corners to cut, though, making that very difficult. I would NEVER be in a program that was less than 10-12 months. My LVN program began in August and ends in July. I already attend class M, T & F 2:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m., clinicals W & TR 2:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. Adding more to that workload would overload me. :-)
- Jan 14, '09 by boyer79Hello I am looking for a LPN school in New York, queens, or long island. that is starting this year.. and is not hard to get into.. Please someone help
- Feb 25, '09 by Krystyne70I also will be attending a 9 month program in Massachusetts. It does not require a pre-reqs. We just have to pass the entrance exam.
- Feb 25, '09 by newnurse2011can u tell me the name of that school in Mass. thanx.
- Feb 27, '09 by bear19kilosgirl2Mine is 1350 hours March 19, 2009 - Feb. 2010. I am in Florida.
- Jul 19, '12 by ahava101hi , please could you tell me the name of the school, and mabe the website, thank you, this is in response to krystine70,s post