Lpn entrance exam c-netRegister Today!
- by yomi Jun 10, '12Can anybody tell me how to prepare for the lpn entrance exam? What's in it?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=740718©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 849 Views
- Jun 11, '12 by ejm123I'm new to this site but what is an entrance exam for LPN program?
- Jun 11, '12 by JustBeachyNurseQuote from ejm123Similar to the SAT or ACT exams many high school students take when preparing to apply to college, nursing school entrance exams are used as a baseline to evaluate candidates for entry into practical or professional nursing programs. There are several versions NLN HESI TEAS CNET and a few others. Most include basic grammar, reading, math and science questions. The exam I took used clinical scenarios for reading comprehensionI'm new to this site but what is an entrance exam for LPN program?
- Jun 11, '12 by ejm123Ok thanks, I've seen names of test I havent ever heard of! Here for LPN its the ACT and ADN is the TEAS.
- Jul 15, '12 by triniminnie102what program are you trying to attend? it consists of reading, math, and vocabulary. The reading is pretty straight forward. The math does a lot of mutiplying/dividing, adding/subtracting ratios, fractions, percents, and decimals. also conversions (decimal to fraction, fraction to percent, etc etc). Solving word math problems and such. Then the vocabulary sections is synonyms, opposites and such.