Just started LPN program Wednesday!Register Today!
- by iamkimberly Aug 16, '12I just started the LPN program this past wednesday and I'm excited and scared at the same time. If anyone else is just starting LPN school and want to chat please feel free to reply to this thread. We are already starting LAB tomorrow and next friday is our first test already.
- Aug 16, '12 by luixbeautyAwesome! I start lvn schooling on Monday. I'm nervous.....There will be a lot thrown at us very quickly. I am not the greatest with math that makes me the most nervous of all.. I don't have a problem with conversions but I am not good at fractions. So I hope this will not cause me to fail. Good Luck!!
- Aug 21, '12 by ejm123Congrats to both of you!! As far as math if you have a good teacher she or he will be able to explain it in a way that makes sense to you!!
It's worth it! I just graduated and took NCLEX this past Monday!!
- Aug 22, '12 by pandanurseLVNI start LPN on Monday. I had my orientation and I got really nervous all of a sudden. Im scared that i wont do well. Is this normal?
- Aug 22, '12 by mardixxxI know this out of the clear blue sky, but does anyone know of any website or link that shows a schools graduation rate, I'm not talking about the NCLEX, just the graduation rate. To me that is very important because if there is a very low graduation rate, then the instructors are probably not good or the students are not doing their fair share of studying hard. If someone can't pass the class, then obviously the NCLEX isn't in their future, so does anyone know a reputable website? I went to some schools but they give me a paper with statistics, but how can that be verified??? Thanks - Mardi
- Aug 22, '12 by mom2boyzHi everyone, I just started on Monday. We had our first test today in A and P, and we have a pharmocology and a basic nursing 1 test tomorrow! It is a lot of work so far, but will be worth it in the end. We have to have a 72 percent in each class to be able to continue on to the next block of classes. I better get back to my studying. I got on looking for a good way to memorize equivalencies! I'm not used to the dram and gtt!
- Aug 22, '12 by Nurse_SongBirdAgreed! We started last wed and so far there is a lot of work. But i feel productive when im in school so its comfortable. I can relate i still have nursing school jitters...but one day at a time and i celebrate everyday when class lets out for the day--one day closer to graduation! Congrats to everyone else and i hope to stay posted on you all's progression through this process...however, i would like to know where you guys are attending or atleast how long your program is?? *goodluck fellow nurses*