It's almost time for school to start!!Register Today!
- by Aurora77 Jul 19, '09I'm so excited. I start my LPN course August 20. I'm also taking three other pre-reqs for the RN program. I haven't been a full time student since I graduated with my first degree 10 years ago. I'm sooooo ready for classes to start. I've gotten all of my books and have been reading through the nursing texts. Anybody else ready to get started?
- 1,128 Views
- Jul 20, '09 by k3104Congrats on starting school soon!
I start classes for LPN on 9/10. I just finished A&P I, and am currently taking A&P II, summer session -- two more weeks to go. I am very excited to get started on the LPN program. It has been over 15 years since I last went to college. I am glad I started with A&P this summer to get a serious jump start, if I can get thru A&P in the summer I am sure I can make it thru the LPN program!
Good luck in your upcoming classes, K
- Jul 20, '09 by Christine2009I also start on August 20th, and got my books, finished my health forms, background check/drug test, immunizations, etc. This summer I am finishing an incomplete I have in Microbiology. I am so stressed out and our final is on Monday. This is the last course I need for an LVN to RN program and really need to pass this class.
Best of luck to all of you starting your program soon.
- Jul 21, '09 by Nervous1I start Aug 10, orientation is Aug 7. I have no idea what classes I will have to do daily. I have my books and supplies. I know we will have about 4 classes a day....if not more. The only one I know of so far is A&P. I have class 8am-3:30 5 days a week, with a 1.5 hour drive every day to get there. A little nervous about the load, but anxious to get started.
- Jul 21, '09 by ashleynjI start Sept 3rd. M-F 7:30-2:30 with about a 45 minute drive. We already have homework assigned for the first day so I cannot wait for summer to be done and over with so I can finally start! Congrats and good luck to everyone!
- Jul 21, '09 by Nervous1Quote from ashleywaiting623I have a feeling they will give us some type of homework at orientation. Good luck to you!I start Sept 3rd. M-F 7:30-2:30 with about a 45 minute drive. We already have homework assigned for the first day so I cannot wait for summer to be done and over with so I can finally start! Congrats and good luck to everyone!
- Jul 23, '09 by ashleynjI am glad they gave us homework during orientation, gives me more of a reason to look over the books that have just been sitting in my house for about a month now ha. Wish classes started sooner! This summer is just dragging by so slow!
- Jul 23, '09 by Aurora77Good luck to everyone!! I have to give my notice at work next week; that's a little nerve wracking. I'm hoping they'll let me work part time. This summer has gone by so quickly for me.
- Jul 23, '09 by StudentNurse2142good luck to you all, by the time you guys start I will be on my break from finishing up Level I on the 20th of August! God willing I pass all my finals!
- Jul 23, '09 by tasha24RNI'm excited i just found out today i got accepted my classes begin Aug.20 also congrats and good luck to all on are road to becoming nurses