I'm curious...did you have to pay for uniform? - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 21, '12 by Glenna, LPNPaid 28,000 for my LPN program in Oregon...ouch...I know. Luckily my dad is a veteran and that took care of the 20,000 leaving me with 8,000. I got so lucky. Anyway...with tuition it took care of two sets of scrub tops and bottoms with Valley Medical stitched in them. School was four days a week so I bought two more scrub tops and bottomings which was an extra 50 out of pocket.
- Aug 21, '12 by cmm4everQuote from shudvaHello everyone, I'm a little curious if you were required to pay separately for your uniform and books or if they were included in your tuition. Can you include your state and amount of tuition. I'm in MI, my tuition is $8000 and I pay for my own uniforms and books.
I live in the western new york area, and our tuition is 8300 (for where Im going). 9,200 with books, supplies and a review class. Idk what supplies are included. Thats NOTincluding uniforms Im pretty sure.
- Aug 22, '12 by abiklagsADN program in NYC. paid 25000 in tuition and fees. uniform, books, equipment separate. over 2 years, spent 250 on uniform and shoes (needed new sneakers and bottoms for second year).
tuition for my rn-bsn program is going to be about 13,000, books not included
- Aug 23, '12 by shudvaQuote from TheCommuterPrivate nonprofit LVN program in southern California in 2005. Although books, uniforms, and a stethoscope were all included, keep in mind that tuition was a whopping $19,995. Today, this same school charges nearly $30,000 for the same LVN program.
I would have saved more money by paying cheaper tuition and while purchasing the required books and uniforms myself.
Wow, I can see why everything would be included. Ok, now I don't feel bad for paying for books and scrubs.
- Aug 23, '12 by shudvaQuote from VioletKaliLPNThat is a great price to to for school. Your tuition, books and uniforms were less than my tuition alone. It's amazing to see all the vast range of tuition rates.My tuition was about 3.5k for LPN program, malpractice and all fees included. Books were another 800$. We did have to buy our own uniforms and supplies.
I went to a community college which was 52$ a credit hour.