How Many students have dropped out of your LVN program? - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 26, '12 by KimynurseNCLEX pass rate
Ooops did I forget that
- Aug 26, '12 by DawnJStarted with 22 down to 16 after 8 weeks of classes
- Aug 26, '12 by Miiki✿This is for an RN class, I just looked through the class schedules for the first semester students (which I'm not in yet). Right before classes started they had 101 enrolled. Now after the first week, they have 94.
- Aug 27, '12 by rjones416i know people that failed a course but i never heard of anyone actually dropping out of the program.
- Aug 27, '12 by nekozuki11 month LPN program: Started 26, currently have 8. Three more months to go!
Only one person out of the last five classes didn't pass the NCLEX on the first try, though!
- Aug 27, '12 by SNmurseQuote from IiamlillyOur LPN program started with 30 or 31 (can't remember), we graduated with 22 students. Looking through the history of the drop rates, it's usually 3-5 people/school yearWe started with 33 students and now we're down to 24. We just had our cardio final last Thursday and many of my classmates failed! Are the drop rates that bad in all the other LVN programs!?!?!?
- Aug 27, '12 by jaycee15I've been in school a month and a half. So far out of 32 students no one has dropped out.
And the last 6 classes that graduate have had a 100 percent pass rate on the nclex.